10 Defi projects to check out in 2021
The use of tech in financial and banking institutes has revolutionized the way we do monetary transactions around the world. Decentralization, according to experts, may become the way of the future in banking. Here is a list of ten DeFi crypto initiatives that will have an impact on the financial future.
- Aave was founded in 2017 and has quickly risen to become one of the most popular DeFi platforms. Because it delivers a truly decentralized marketplace that supports the access to finance of cryptocurrencies, this platform possesses all the characteristics needed to restore traditional finance.
- Uniswap is a well-known Defi project for exchanging ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. The absence of any order book makes Uniswap the top choice for many customers.
- Curve Finance is the go-to option for many people trading Ethereum. Liquidity via a market-making algorithm is the platform’s USP.
- Chainlink is best known as a decentralized Oracle. Chainlink is reputed for the secure and transparent exchange of information in blockchain networks.
- Synthetix is a new and promising name in the Defi sector. Users can mint synthetic representatives of physical assets as tokens here.
- Compound allows users to take loans, and it runs on the Ethereum network. Many users are drawn to it for the potential of earning interest from its Compound liquidity pool.
- DAI is a stablecoin developed on Ethereum. It is a favorite of many users for its ability to handle coins other than ETH.
- Serum is best known for its low cost and high speed. This decentralized exchange is an ecosystem in itself.
- DODO is well known as an on-chain liquidity asset provider. People love it because of its ability to provide more security compared to its competition.
- PancakeSwap is an automated market maker developed on Binance smart chain. It is one of the few exchanges where you do not need KYC.