The DIFC FinTech Hive assists entrepreneurs in making the necessary connections while also giving our partners access to cutting-edge technology. Finance, insurance, financing, lending, governmental, marketing, regulatory, legal, technology, data, multimedia, or product promotion are just some of the areas where they collaborate with partners.
It should be laid an emphasis on the fact that the company was present at the AIBC Summit 2022 Event held in Dubai, which is one of the most significant events in the field of crypto.
DIF FINTECH HIVE Offerings
- Monitor.png is a leading acceleration program that was co-created with financial sector partners.
- DIFC, MEASA’s leading international financial center, offers coworking space.
- The DFSA’s fit-for-purpose regulations, along with a regulatory sandbox scheme (Innovation Testing License)
- Events as well as opportunities for connecting with a society of like-minded people.
- Exposure to the media and marketing
- Associations, as well as accelerators from around the world, have formed a network of collaborations.
- Workshops, as well as assistance from a network of partners
- Access to a network of investors, including the USD 100 million FinTech Fund of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is one of the world’s most advanced financial institutions and the primary financial center for the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia (MEASA), a region comprising 72 nations with a nominal GDP of US$ 7.7 trillion and a population of approximately 3 billion people.
The Centre connects these fast-growing economies with the markets of Asia, Europe, as well as the Americas via Dubai, with a 15-year track record of enabling trade and economic flows all across the MEASA area.
DIFC is home to an internationally recognized, independent regulator and a well-established judicial branch based on English common law, and also the region’s biggest financial ecosystems, including over 24,000 professionals who work across over 2,200 active registered companies, forming the region’s world’s most diverse pool of industry talent.