EmiSwap is indeed the EmiDAO alliance’s first initiative, and its members are actively involved in its implementation and collaboration. Recently, the company was present at the AIBC Summit 2022 Event held in Dubai.
Investors interested in new blockchain enterprises are featured on the EmiDAO alliance as well as the advisory board, including:
- Alpha Sigma Capital is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume as well as liquidity.
- DigiFinex Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange with over 300 cryptocurrencies listed and 2.1 million users worldwide.
- Bitmart Exchange is the world’s first decentralized financial project which returns 100% of its profits to its participants.
- Emirex Exchange is a complete open-source white-label exchange system that allows anyone to establish their crypto trading platform.
- HollaEx Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange and financial services company established in Hong Kong that works in fields such as media, social media, mining, digital wealth management, marketplaces, including studies.
- IDCM Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange that harnesses the potential of blockchain technology and financial innovations.
- Everest Group is a worldwide banking platform that combines its eKYC, AML, whitelist-as-a-service, as well as fiat-in/out ramping services.
EmiSwap does not follow a conventional investment strategy
EmiSwap does not pursue a traditional investment approach that prioritizes drawing big names over the true value that investors contribute.
They’ve decided on a strategic plan of power allocation to strategic private companies such as ExNetwork Fund, Constantin Kogan, Co-Founder of BullPerks, Partner at BitBull Capital, Inclusion Crypto Fund, and many others; community leaders such as Hermes Asian Community.
Additionally, influencers such as Carl Moon, Boxmining, and others, but also liquidity providers who are introducing their expertise as well as network to assist others do the rocket launch but also continue to make sustained success.
This week, EmiSwap is on the rise
In the last seven days, the price of EmiSwap has increased by 29.08 percent. In the last 24 hours, the price has risen by 3.95 percent. The price has risen by 1.02 percent in the last hour. The market valuation per ESW is 0.895165. EmiSwap is currently trading at 92.62 percent of its all-time high of 12.132545.