After the success of the European Blockchain Convention 2022 in Barcelona, Spain in June, the EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum is set for its second hybrid event scheduled to be held on October 20th in Nicosia. It will feature speakers across a variety of panels and keynotes on blockchain trends in the European region and beyond.
The event will have attendees from the European Commission, NGOs, startups, and governments covering topics such as regulation, metaverse, and converging technologies for the 4th industrial revolution, etc.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Eva Kaili, MEP, VP of European Parliament
· Helen Koepman, DG CNECT
· Antonis Polemitis, CEO University of Nicosia
· Prof George Giaglis, Executive Director of the University of Nicosia
· Nena Dokuzov, European Blockchain Partnership
· Dr. Joshua Ellul, Professor at the University of Malta
· Dr Ioannis Revolidis, University of Malta
· Dr. Ingrid Vasiliou Feltes, CEO SoftHread, EUBOF Expert Panel
The two-day event is full of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with blockchain experts from around the world and discovers the latest trends in the blockchain space. Moreover, there is a chance to talk directly with regulators and policymakers.