As per the latest announcement, Gnox has made an additional $50,000 investment in their treasury. This has excited Shiba Inu and Solana traders as Gnox was launched on August 18, 2022.
A decentralized finance (DeFi) platform, Gnox has been developed using the Smart Back Chain. The team of developers behind Gnox worked hard, and now the platform is ready to make more lucrative offerings.
- The DeFi platform has managed to sell out during both the presale round and the final round.
- Gnox serves as a low-touch approach to earning more DeFi by providing yield farming.
- Within the Gnox protocol, a treasury fund leverages the sale and purchase of taxes.
- The proceeds generated are divided among Gnox holders every month in the form of stablecoins. Gnox developers call this process “Hold to Earn”.
- Gnox’s platform security and a strong passive income model have won praises from the crypto community
- Due to its popularity, Gnox managed to sell out on all three presale rounds.
- With the additional investment of $50,000, the DeFi platform aims to offer more passive income to holders.
About Shiba Inu and Solana
When it comes to the most vocal and active crypto communities, Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Solana (SOL) are on top of the list.
SOL is Solana Blockchain’s native token. Solana Blockchain is a smart contrat platform backed by a technically proficient community that is quick to adopt and deploy the latest technologies.
SHIB is Shiba Inu’s native token. It is a meme-based digital asset, famous for its friendly and fun attitude. Additionally, Shiba Inu openly supports many other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).