Private Financial Services has a long history that dates back to 1997. We’ve grown into a group of companies with office spaces in Estonia, Russia, Latvia, and the United Kingdom over time. More than 20 countries are depicted by the company’s agents.
They have been involved in the provision of corporate, finance, as well as legal services since our inception. They have formed partnerships with leading international advisory services, financial, as well as auditing firms, along with banks, during our company’s existence.
The company recently attended the AIBC Summit 2022 Event, which was held in Dubai.
Services by Private Financial Services
Private Financial Services employs talented professionals with extensive international expertise, knowledge, and experience in a variety of fields and degrees from top institutions. In addition, our team is multilingual, speaking English, German, Russian, Estonian, Spanish, Chinese, Latvian, and Finnish.
We provide cutting-edge business solutions that enable the creation of structures and the execution of transactions. Depending on the scope of the project, users will obtain the effective assistance required to achieve the goals.
- International market structuring and tax planning;
- Asset safeguarding;
- Programs that cover all aspects of bringing a business to international markets;
- Registration of yachts and ships;
- Registration of trademarks and patents;
- Reorganization procedures (for example, mergers and allocation, acquisitions, consolidations, and re-domiciliation);
- Services provided by the Family Office
- Also available are a variety of consulting, legal, as well as financial services
They have been specializing in FinTech and IT law for over 7 years, advising the largest and most important projects, such as neobanks, leading cryptocurrency exchanges, as well as aggregator platforms, in addition to offering solutions and services for commercial enterprises.
They always follow the world’s standards of productive and effective work in their activities, trying to pass on all of their collective experience to the clients, which they value and has a positive impact on the businesses’ stability and well-being.