After considering everything, it is being evaluated that Satoshi Nakamoto who is the creator of bitcoin mined bitcoin ranging from 600,000 to 700,000 during the initial launch period of the blockchain. At the higher end, it is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto mined around 1.1 million bitcoin only with a single computer.
- Satoshi Nakamoto still has around 1 million bitcoin. This suggests that Satoshi Nakamoto still owns $20.5 billion worth of bitcoin according to recent bitcoin exchange prices.
- Satoshi Nakamoto with a total net worth of $20.5 billion is the 79th wealthiest billionaire in the world according to the list of 2022 Forbes Billionaires. Below Satoshi Nakamoto is vice-chairman of Contemporary Amperex Technology, Huang Shilin with a net worth of $20.3 billion. Jensen Huang surpassed Satoshi Nakamoto in the 78th position.
- While Satoshi Nakamoto’s net worth decreased. The net worth of the executives of CATL and Nvidia increased according to the new Forbes billionaire list of 2022.
Nakamoto’s identity is still not known:
- Satoshi Nakamoto’s net worth decreased by around 70% as compared to what it was in mid-November of 2021. If we look at the data of 17 October 2021, Satoshi Nakamoto was in the 20th position on the Forbes billionaires list. But Because of this downgrade in mid-November of 2021, Satoshi Nakamoto slipped to 79th position in the new Forbes list.
- Satoshi Nakamoto is on the list of the world’s top 100 richest billionaires but still, it is not clear whether Nakamoto is a single person or a group of people.