With the latest innovations in the industry, the cryptocurrency sector is continuously expanding and developing. Even the recent cases of crash have not deterred newer projects from entering the digital asset market. On the other hand, big crypto players in the business are updating their technology and features.
Keeping this trend in mind, Solana has opened its store in New York. Furthermore, RCR (PrivaCrip), a new cryptocurrency, will be experiencing its debut presale launch soon.
Visit the new Solana store in Manhattan
- Solana launched its first store on July 28, 2022.
- The store is called Solana Spaces. You can find the store inside the Manhattan mall.
- Customers can buy NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) and Solana merch from the store. This includes sweaters, shirts and caps with popular crypto-related terms printed on them, like “degen”, “WAGMI” and more.
- Additionally, the store also provides crypto services like phantom wallet activation and DeFi (Decentralized Finance) instruction.
- In the future, customers may be able to buy and repair smartphones made by Solana.
When it comes to store design, Solana Spaces looks inspired by an Apple storefront. The staff at the store carries iPads as they walk on a concrete floor surrounding by white walls.
Solana Spaces opening
Solana is a Blockchain service provider. Unlike its competitors like Ethereum, Ripple and Chainalysis KYT, Solana has a simple and easy-to-use interface. This is a major reason behind Solana’s success.
At the store launch, visitors attended informative events organized by Solana’s ecosystem projects like Magic Eden, Orca and Solana Pay.