The mobile gaming company, The NineHertz, has successfully raised $10 million to develop a game based on cryptocurrencies. It is partnering with A to Z Game Ventures, a platform strengthening the social economy of digital goods in the development of games.
The NineHertz aims to bridge the chasm between traditional gaming and games based on digital assets. It will produce a series of games which feature many crypto elements like –
- Tokenized leaderboards
- E-wallets compatible with mobile devices
- On-chain achievements management
- Dashboard real-time analytics
- In-game chats and social media feeds
Entering the Gaming Industry
- The NineHertz and A to Z Game Ventures are creating a Blockchain-integrated game that would allow players to make virtual assets within the game.
- Both companies have managed to raise $10 million in funding. The division of funds looks like this – $5 million from the leading investors of digital currencies and the other $5 million from the leading publishers in the gaming industry.
- Not only is the funding amount enough to develop a high-quality game, but it will also allow The NineHertz to hire more members and expand its vision.
Previous Crypto Games
The NineHertz has so far released two premier crypto-based games – The NFT Game and Escape from Crypto Island. Players have received both the games well. Encouraged by their previous success, The NineHertz is optimistic about launching their new ambitious crypto game.
The company’s first crypto game was Dangapur. It was an NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) game based on the Ethereum network.