TIGER PAY is indeed a new e-wallet service released in 2021. URBAN SQUARE PLUS, a Philippine company, has introduced Tigerpay, a new e-wallet brand. It opened in 2021 in collaboration with Georgia’s Andex. In collaboration with trusted partner Peso Forward, a digital payment platform for funds has been developed.
The company recently attended the AIBC Summit 2022 Event, held in Dubai.
They’ll handle the world’s major currencies and want to be a regional wallet. We will also support fast account opening, deposits and withdrawals, payments (settlement), and cross-border remittances. They would provide solutions that may be used all around the world under the motto “cheap fees and quick payments.”
Users may manage various cryptocurrencies in one account with TIGER PAY.
- Deposit with a credit card
- Deposits and withdrawals from domestic and international banks, as well as cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals
- Multiple currencies are supported, including the Japanese yen, the US dollar, and the euro.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other virtual currencies are supported.
- There are no currency conversion fees.
- Associated prepaid cards can be used for shopping as well as ATM withdrawals.
- For business owners, accounts with optimum functions are available.
Regarding Tiger Pay
Tigerpay is a cash and digital money e-wallet for companies and customers looking for a simple and secure international payments solution. Tigerpay is a digital asset network that replaces cumbersome international bank transfers as well as payment procedures as well as history management with a simple and fast digital asset platform.
What is Binance Smart Chain, and how does it work?
TigerPay is a decentralised financial payment network that uses the blockchain to recreate the conventional payment stack. To promote programmable payments and the creation of an open financial system, it uses a basket of fiat-pegged stablecoins that are algorithmically stabilized by its reserve currency $TPAY.
The platform has processed an estimated $299 billion for over 2 million members as of December 2020.