Floki Inu is a coin which was inspired by a similar one – the Shiba Inu meme. Coincidentally, the name was inspired by Elon Musk who named his dog Floki. Dog themed coins have been very popular in the crypto market, especially in 2021. Since its inception, Floki has already reached the one-year mark of its existence. To celebrate this, it launched a 3D token into space.
The idea to name a dog coin was launched by Elon Musk’s tweet to name his puppy. This resulted a deluge of coins of which Floki is the most popular and successful. In the order of successful and popular dog coins – Dogecoin, Shiba Inu and Floki – are the top three.
The last year has been a formidable one for the crypto. Its protocol has been making steady progress during this time. Some of the milestones it has achieved are:
· It has a huge following in the last year with 352418 people who are holders.
· Floki has managed to create and deploy huge marketing campaigns, mostly at the grassroots level. It has advertised quite a bit in Europe and has a number of tie-ups with major sporting teams.
· It also has a P2E project called Valhalla. This was unveiled to a worldwide audience on May 3rd.
· Floki protocols are now setting up efforts on education on investment techniques via their university – Floki University.
· Floki has also completed construction of a state-of-the-art school building in Nigeria. Its goal is to build schools in every third-world country.