The reason behind cryptocurrency’s popularity is that users enjoy total control over their investment. Users can even hold their digital assets on an open network due to the adoption of DeFi (Decentralized Finance) tokens. Given these features, many economists and financial experts believe digital assets to be an influential factor in the future of financial markets.
Similar to a traditional market, the DeFi market lets the users buy and sell goods and services. However, unlike the traditional market, DeFi technology uses an autonomous, decentralized app built around the Blockchain. Many users are attracted to the world of crypto due to DeFi’s secure, decentralized and low-cost transactions.
But which PoS (Proof of Stake) crypto should you invest in? This article will help you decide.
- Cardano is a DeFi platform with its own native token called ADA. It entered the market back in 2017.
- The company aims at creating a secure, transparent, and fair world of finance. It takes control away from a system that is unaccountable and hands it over to individual users, like a real democracy.
- Cardano holds $17.204 billion in market cap. There is $45 billion worth of ADA tokens circulating in the market currently.
- This decentralized financial platform is among the most popular Blockchains in the world.
- Although it has its own native token ETH, users have access to trade different digital assets on the Ethereum platform.
- Built on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network, Petrousus is a digital asset driven by the crypto community.
- Using DeFi technology, users can trade in a secure, transparent, and fair environment.