The Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is near the UAE’s main seaports and is only an hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, allowing for quick access to the rest of the globe.
Having a commercial presence in the UAE has never been easier thanks to UAQ FTZ’s investor-friendly environment. Beneficial start-up costs, 100% firm ownership and no currency limitations will assist forward-thinking SMEs as well as micro-businesses in particular.
This is the Free Zone of the Future, where forward-thinking businesses, regardless of industry, can conduct business in a secure, safe, as well as lucrative context. The sky’s the limit with UAQ FTZ.
What does UAQ FTZ have to offer investors?
- Flexibility, as well as simplicity of doing business, are important factors.
- An approach that is customer-friendly.
- Climate that is favorable to investors
- Excellent potential for growth.
- Leasing solutions for office space as well as warehouses are both cost-effective.
The following licenses are available to a UAQ Free Zone Company:
- Import, export, transmission, and storage of commodities mentioned on the license are all covered under the commercial license. Three different product lines or ten related product lines can be included in a Commercial License.
- Trade in a broader number of activities with a General Trading License, which gives you the freedom as well as the flexibility to trade in any product permitted in the UAE.
- A Consultancy License is provided to all types of professionals, especially artisans and craftsmen, who provide expert or professional advice. It enables two actions that are very similar.
- Freelance Permit: This permits an individual to work as a freelance professional under his or her own name rather than a brand name or organization.
- Import raw materials, then manufacture process, assemble, as well as package the specified items before exporting the finished product with an industrial license.