HandsOn Systems is a global technology company that specializes in the following areas:
- Fleet Management as well as GPS Tracking
- Insurance Based on Usage
- RFID Asset Tracking and Inventory Control
- Software for Task and Dispatch Management
- They are assisting the world in becoming a more efficient, modernized, reliable, smarter, as well as safer place through our decades of work expertise and passion, and commitment.
The company recently attended the AIBC Summit 2022 Event, which was held in Dubai. This event is considered among the most popular and valuable events in the field of crypto and blockchain.
They Offer the Most Reliable Vehicle Tracking Services in Malta
HandsOn has a global network of partners who have been trained and qualified to sell, install, as well as service the product line.
PRODUCTS OF HANDSON
GPS Tracking and Fleet Management Software
- Monitoring the Location of Vehicles
- Monitoring of Vehicle Speed and Status
- Temperature Measurement
- Monitoring of Fuel Consumption
- Identification of the Driver
- Monitoring the Voltage of Batteries
Field Workforce Management System in Real-Time
- Intelligent Task Scheduling
- Workers’ Mobile App
- Tracking Tasks
- Reporting Advancement
- Customer Reminders
- Optimization of Routes
RFID Asset Management Program
- Asset tagging
- Inventory Control
- Reporting in Depth
- Creating Alerts
The platform for Usage-Based Insurance
- Data Collection & Measurement
- Examine Driver Data
- Behavior Evaluation
- App Customization
- Integration of APIs
HandsOn Systems will be present at the LETExpo in Verona
Major players are exhibiting at LETExpo, the year’s greenest international trade show, to promote the increased environmental sustainability of intermodal transport as well as the innovative growth of integrated logistics. The fair, held at the Verona Exhibition Centre in Italy, began on Wednesday and will conclude tomorrow.
This is one of Europe’s largest specialized fairs, organized by ALIS (Logistics Association of Sustainable Intermodality), which has 1,800 members.