WOW Summit, the Biggest Blockchain Summit, and NFT Exhibition Will Take Place in Dubai
2021 has brought MENA (the Middle East and North Africa) region tons of insights and knowledge share opportunities Via Globally one of the most significant events related to Blockchain. One of the largest is the WOW (World of WEB3) Summit on the 14th of October, being hosted at the extravagant $52,000 a night Atlantis on Palm Island in Dubai. With a footfall of more than 1,000 people from the Art and Technology Industry, MENA’s most prominent Blockchain Summit is expected to discuss the following topics.
- NFT Use Cases and their overview
- Defi, Dao, and dApps updates
- Crypto AMCs
- Crypto regulations, both local and global
Famous and Eminent Blockchain Visionaries and Crypto leaders to be taking the stage include the following.
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO at Dubai Blockchain Center.
- Henri Arslanian, PwC Crypto Leader and Partner, the former Chairman of the Fintech Association of Hong Kong, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Hong Kong.
- Stephen Stonberg, CEO at Bittrex Global.
- Tone Vays, crypto content creator, crypto investors, Blockchain analyst.
- Gordon Einstein, founder of CryptoLaw Partners, hybrid crypto-attorney, technologist, and enterprise strategist.
- Davinchi Jeremie, senior software developer, CEO of Davinci Codes, Founder of Pandora’s wallet, and crypto influencer.
- Carl Runefelt, the MoonCarl YouTube blogger, cryptocurrency analyst, and influencer.
- Jake Skipp, entrepreneur and trader, famous YouTube Blogger.
And many more.
The major attraction includes the first-ever and also the biggest NFT expo & Auction, where more than 100 NFT projects are to be presented and the most popular NFT Market places will be holding the auction.
Showcasing an unforgettable NFT experience, The World of Web3 summit gathers the Global NFT Ecosystem under one roof.
Check the rest of the details at https://wowsummit.net